Italian Culinary Adventures is a week filled with extraordinary regional foods, cooking classes, tasting tours, and cultural experiences
You’ll be doing much more than pulling up a chair and enjoying memorable meals while savoring fine regional wines. To fully immerse yourself in this remarkable week of gastronomic pleasures, you’ll need to be comfortable being on your feet and on the move for an extended time. Together we will visit many sites you can only reach by walking, including private tours of DOP food production facilities, culinary meccas, and buildings built centuries before ADA requirements were instituted.
This map illustrates the gastronomic bounty that can be found in Emilia-Romagna.
Meet your new BFFs on your Italian Culinary Adventure
ITALIAN CULINARY ADVENTURES are designed for an intimate group of like-minded travelers who share a passion for travel, Italian culture, and gastronomy. Whether you are a solo traveller, a multi-generation family, or honeymooners, you will be warmly embraced by fellow guests and local residents. We have no doubt that you’ll quickly bond over tantalizing travel tales, memorable meals, and delectable discoveries. The friends you make during your week with ITALIAN CULINARY ADVENTURES will be amongst your most prized vacation treasures.
ITALIAN CULINARY ADVENTURES offers May, June, September, and October weeks of regional cultural and gastronomic experiences at an all-inclusive* price of $6,200 per person, based on double occupancy (single supplement is $500). A $500 deposit (fully refundable up to 120 days before the start of your reserved week) is due upon enrollment for all programs. Your balance is due 90 days before the start of the program.
Your week with Italian Culinary Adventures includes:
- All meals, wine, luxurious hotel accommodations, transportation within our tour itinerary, private guides and interpreters, concierge assistance, service charges, and VAT
- A six-day tour through Emilia-Romagna’s cultural and culinary history
- Market-to-table cooking classes with a focus on local specialities
- Visits to artisanal producers of Parmigiano Reggiano, balsamic vinegar, and prosciutto
- Magnificent meals and wine pairings at Michelin-starred restaurants
*Airfare and transportation to and from the airport are not included.